Agency & FCC Labels
Adhesa Plate is certified for Authorized Label Supplier Program of UL labels and nameplates PGAA file # LP1964. Adhesa Plate is also certified for UL Marking & Labeling Systems – Component PGDQ2 (UL969) File # MH12483.
Adhesa Plate UL 969 products are certified for indoor and outdoor use and tested for Canadian standard cUL.
In accordance with EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS), we can confirm that the materials used to make Adhesa Plate products are compliant. None of the materials named in these directives are knowingly used.
REACH information can be found at: /web/guest/candidate-list-table
- Certified vinyl products
- Certified polyester products with LSE adhesive.
- Evaluated by UL for additional printing by end user using thermal transfer printer with resin ribbon.
< AdhesaFlex-PCe, AdhesaFlex-PWe, AdhesaFlex-PSe
- Certified polyester products
- Certified polycarbonate products
< In accordance with FDA unique device identifier (UDI) label
- Certified polycarbonate products with LSE adhesive
Location: 4000 7th Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98108